The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random thought entries!?!

My sister posts random thought entries...I like the idea, so I think I will do it from time to time...here we go!

Just got back from viewing Fireproof this evening. Excellent movie. Kirk Cameron will get a lot of slack from Hollywood and non-christians for having his wife step in to do the kissing scene. I say...good for you for standing up for what you believe it...at least someone in Hollywood will.

I have a lot to do this week...order pics, buy groceries etc etc etc...but I need to remember what is priority. My biggest prayer b/c Satan is always distracting me from what God wants me to do.

I appreciate our church family...I was blessed by Marilyn Savely's prayer today. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I read a good article in "Hearts at Home" magazine about true friendships and the risk involved...great magazine...check it out at http://www.hearts-at-home.org/

I miss getting creative with my scrapbooking. Either I'm too tired to come up with something new or not enough time = just throwing together a decent page.

My children are a blessing from the Lord. They are so precious. I was away just for the movie today (Thanks Tab and Ryan for b-sitting) and when I came back I realized just how tiny Zahavah's head is! And how fast Eli is growing (he was playing w/ a grasshopper when we got home!) and how mature Micayla is growing up to be! All from being away for a couple of hours.

I love my husband dearly...I want the best marriage God designed for us!

No comments: