The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Friday, October 2, 2009







And a towel, a walking toy and four CDs! Just keeping running across stuff that I don't need!
Sick of hearing about me decluttering? Well, I am posting it on my blog to hold myself accountable...or else I probably wouldn't do it! Anyhoooo enough about that.

Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family! He moves in on Sunday. He current name is "Twink," although Eli and Micayla like it, we do not! So here are the names in running...let us know which you would pick!



1. King (from the movie CARS)



2. Ink



3. Zeke (pronounced Zeeek)

Thats all we have at the moment. The lady in the photos is who he is living with now, she is his foster mommy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like Twink! But of your three I'll say Zeke. I don't like King- reminds me our cousin's awful dog :)I hated growing up.