The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today I got rid of....

1. A white basket for like bigger items...I'm sure this could be useful, but its sit in the garage for over a year and I haven't used it...to the garage sale pile.
2. Another basket for pens and pencils..garage sale pile.
3. A Bop CD...probably should have went to the trash, but I threw it in the garage sale pile with everything else. I typically donate stuff that doesn't sell at my garage sales. I'm adament about taking my garage sale money and going out to the garage sales and buying clothes and toys for my kids. In Chicago...my sister-in-law and I hit a sale and she got a brand new lego type set for her son...she is saving it for Christmas...Terrific!
4. Brandnew 6X6 Butterfly album
5. Paddington Bear cup

Also...I'm a big regifter...shhhhh...don't tell anyone!

And no it was NOT a Double Blessing Candle...are you kidding me!!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Okay Micah, Today I got rid of 2 belts, 2 pairs of flip flops (rummage sale) and a worn out water bottle huggy.