The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sat and Sun rids!

I had to dig a little to get these...if I would just go to the basement I could find a ton in minutes, but for the weekend this will work.
1. A really nice wallet w/ a calculator in it for the checkbook, I got another a garage sale this weekend, so this one can easily go to my garage sale pile.
2. A glass pie pan...some women need more than one pie pan...I'm not one of them.
3. A scarf. Mom if u want it, u can have it. I made it for my Aunt Brenda...Mom gave it to me when my Aunt passed, but I don't need it...someone out there does! A friend once said...if you have more than one of just about anything...you have stolen from the poor! Something to think about!
4. A big ball of yellow yarn.
5. A tube of Mary Kay lipstick...Dusty rose for those interested...I only used it once.
6. A hair pick
7. Another hair pick
8. A hair brush
9. I tossed out an old box of baby cereal.
10. I'm throwing away my yucky flipflops. :( I liked them a lot.

No comments: