The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures Galore!

Just incase you didn't know...I'm a die hard scrapbooker. Yesterday my SIL came over w/ her kids and we scrapped together while the kids played. It was neat to have four kids playing and us scrappin away. Then towards the end of our joyous time, I started to rearrange my albums...b/c they are not in order and that drives me nuts. I didn't realize how much I have actually completed! Eli is 2 and he has five books! Micayla is 13 and has three...in pieces...her's are a work in progress...but I am making headway! Its so fun for me to put these albums and pages together. I hope they will one day enjoy looking at them and reading about moments from their childhood. I know as an adult now...if I had such a keepsake, I would love it. They even make tiny recorders to record their laughs, cries etc. I pick them up from time to time and record the kids and put it on the page of the age they were when I recorded it. I have Eli saying all the people that he loves. And Zahavah exercising her voice. They didn't have them when Micayla was little. :(
Anyhooo it was very enjoyable, hopefully we will do it again!

No comments: