The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hmmmm!

I need to constantly remind myself that we live in a world that is SUPPOSE to fall completely apart. I find myself daily struggling with the world. The trash on TV (I know I really need to just pitch that thing), but now Yahoo "news" home page stories are sooo stupid. This morning it was about mega billionaries and their homes. And this afternoon it was about a future invention of cars that can heal themselves from scratches. For real!!! Can we as a population seriously focus on something of REAL substance. Such as starving populations, raising up responsible God fearing children, bringing religion back into schools...I could go on and on, but that there would keep such people busy forever. I guess I'm just puzzled by the ignorant stuff that comes across the yahoo page that I see when I'm getting ready to check my email. Put something on of real imporatance that will make a difference in someone's life!

No comments: