The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a bummer!

Our computer has completely crashed. We had a guy from church look at it and he said we basically need a new one. The motherboard is fried. :( So...there won't be as many posts and they won't have any new pics till we get a computer. We have a loaner now, but I probably won't be able to upload pics onto it very easily. All of this slows my scrapbooking hobby way down too. But thats ok...it will give me the opportunity to work on Micayla's!!! We had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Brett's Dad was here to ring in the New Year with us. And although I managed to grab a few good shots of him and Eli together. I didn't get one picture of him with Zahavah or Micayla. I couldn't believe it! Well, my little guy is crying for me...he doesn't feel well. Something to chew on....What's your New Years Resolution? I'll share mine later.

No comments: