The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pee Pee in the potty!

WWWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO! I was changing Eli's poopy diaper when Micayla said to him, "Eli you should potty in the big boy potty." I said, "ya Eli let's try." And he started to cry. I told him, "Eli if you potty in the big boy potty, you can have this brand new Disney car." (thinking he wouldn't do it, cause we have attempted before). So I took him in there, let him hold the new car and left the room. And I told him that he has to potty in order to keep the car...then gave him some privacy. He came out (and I'm thinking ya...he didn't do anything, he cries at the thought of going outside of him diaper!). But sure enough...I went to check and he did it! I did a crazy PEE PEE IN THE POTTY dance straight from "Look whos talking" w/ John Travolta and Eli copied me. We were cheering around the house. And he got his new car!!! We called Daddy and then Grandma! So now he has on his new CARS underware. We shall see what the rest of the day holds! I'm holding my breathe!

No comments: