The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

An the Angels of the Heavens...

REJOICE! Grandma Great has joined them in eternity! I'm struggling a little more than I thought I would. Brett tells me its ok, its just me missing her. I'm actually happy that she is no longer struggling and laying in that ol' bed wasting away. That is not the life she wanted. She was ready to go quite awhile ago. I guess its just that "weird" stage after someone passes when you have to adjust to them no longer being here to call upon. She was THE BEST Grandma anyone could have ever desired, and I'm happy she was mine for almost 30 years! I know, we all know, she is in a much better place now. And w/ that known, I have a deep peace. Its comforting to know that she is w/ our Father, as well as...her parents, her husband, my Aunt Brenda, my Uncle Pete, my sister's twins and I'm sure many other family members that I never got a chance to meet. What an awesome experience for her. Thurs and Fri are her arrangements. Till later...ta ta for now; Micah and fam.

No comments: