The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Read the New Testament in just 40 Days!

Ahhhh...we started yesterday (Sat) w/ "Faith comes by hearing." An audio to help you read through the NT in just 40 days. I'm not sure about all of you but I have had it on my New Years Resolution for, well let's just say "a long time" to read the whole Bible in one year. And it simply never happens. Sure...even we I do read it...sometimes I'll catch myself and I'm just reading the words and not absorbing it b/c I'm off in another world. I have a hard time staying focused. Call me ADD or whatever...I find this tool very helpful. Brett and I commited to do it together every morning at 6am. 28 or 26 minutes a day for 40 days and BAM you are through the whole NT in 40 days! I think they either have one or are working towards one for the OT.
This is a picture of it. But don't buy it...if you live close...Salisbury is handing them out for FREE! Get excited about the Word of God and even more excited about HE can do through it when you submit to Him. :)

No comments: