The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rejoice in HIS BEAUTY!








This morning was a very slow start. Satan has a way of trying to pull us down into his sticky nasty self pity dumps. And honestly sometimes I'm so distracted...he just knows. This morning...I basically cried out..."God direct me." Cause I truly felt like I was walking crazy bored to tears circles around my house with no purpose. And it was So Simple...he did direct me...to His Word. Its never a boring place to end up. And it never ceases to amaze me where he directs me through the pages and how it speaks to me soul. Early this morning I opened facebook to find pics from one of Brett's friends who have traveled through Yellowstone. And I sit in awwww of the beauty! I saved them to our computer to share with you...I'm sure Lance won't mind! :)
From this am's reading:
1 Chronicales 16:10 Glory in his holy name, let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
25 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise, he is to be feared above all gods.
26 For all the gods of the nations are idols but the Lord make the heavens. (And the beauty you see in these photos which pales in comparison to the heavens)
27 Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy in his dwelling place.
32 Let the sea resound and all that is in it, let the fields be jubilant and everything in them.
The side bar in my Bible talked about how we humans turn to nature to help us rejoice to the Lord...these pictures help me!
These verses also spoke deeply to me because it feels like so many people, as well as our government are turning to other gods for their answers and their salvation. My heart is heavy for their lost souls.
Have a Jesus Day!!!!

1 comment:

In His Care said...

Thank you for the pictures. I remember years ago traveling through Yosemite, what a beautiful place and heaven will be so much more glorious ! ! !