The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Campout

I had a lot more photos to load, but it seems blogger is only going to allow me these. Grrrr. We had an awesome campout experience...just as good as last year, if not better since our children are bigger. We were able to sit and enjoy a little Bible study without interruptions, which was really nice. Here are a few snippets of our weekend....
My Mom and Zahavah...I really like this pic.
Bear Taylor and Marie Bixby playing a game...this was sooo funny. The picture doesn't do justice b/c you can't hear the sounds these two were making. Although I did get a video, so maybe Brett can help me post it. Marie won!

I love Z's expressions!

Enjoying a toy from my childhood, Pap is suppose to bring it to me sometime...since my sis is clearing out the barn for chickens...eeek...more of that to come for sure!

Eli and Caydance try the game. Eli says, "I won!" Although I'm pretty sure Caydee did, but oh well...they had a blast.

My absolute favorite photo of the weekend! Micayla with her big Pappy.
LOL...I had to post this...I told Cari it would make it to facebook...although it hasn't yet!
Serious Golf-A players.

Second favorite photo of the weekend, suckers from Aunt Tabby!

~These two tikes really love each other, they are close cousins~

No comments: