The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A successful weekend!



We sat up a garage sale in Oakland w/ my sister and some other relatives and we did quite well! We also hit some sales (Brett and I together) and we found Eli some awesome Winter Carters sleepers for .50 each!!! A super bargain, usually $20 each new! We also found a brand new Penn State hat w/ the seal sticker on it...that Brett likes, and cheap from what I gather! The downside to the garage sales was...all that doesn't sell, has to be packed up. Yuck! I donated most of it, but I ended up keeping a tote and 1/2 of stuff for the fall. I just can't let go of some of those maternity clothes quite yet...why, I have no clue! Probably b/c I paid so much for them, not b/c I want another baby! ok, yet. I said that just to make Brett happy! ;) Brett and I headed to the Tuscola outlet mall to find Zahavah some clothes, she is growing so fast! We got her some jammies, 1 onesie, 2 t-shirts and Eli a pair of rainboots. I have been to the store...not kidding...three times trying to figure out if I really wanted to buy them or not, and today...Brett said...go ahead and buy them already! lol. They were on clearance, and Eli LOVES playing in the rain. I'll post a pic! So...Micayla didn't get anything, but she is quite picky...so I will let her pick out her own clothes. I have learned my lesson when buying her clothes. Anyhoo...Happy Sunday!
Hahahaaa...Pictures are proof he needed rainboots. He was so cute when we gave them to him. He said, "Oh boots! Yellow boots!"...w/ excitement ofcourse! And he is in his jammies in the pics...he just couldn't wait to get outside!

No comments: