The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Work, Work, Work...

Mommys we all know too well what its like to be swamped in laundry up to our neck, dirty floors, messy bedrooms, cluttered car, clean dishes waiting in the dishwasher, garden to be planted, closets to declutter, and on and on and on...surely I'm not the only one!?! Its pretty easy for me to get stuck in my agenda for the day and how I expect it to pan out. All things I want to accomplish...and how I'm going to do it all before my wonderful husband walks in the door at 5pm. It amazes me no matter how hard I try...I rarely accomplish all my tasks by 5pm. Somedays...I may not even get 1/2 of my list accomplished! I'm slowly coming to realize that God's agenda is much better and easier than my agenda! And I'm learning to be mindful of what matters most.

No comments: