The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


The above collages are precious pictures of our Eli, trying very hard to be like Daddy! He can even make noise on the French Horn...we are impressed!


Thanks Krista for our Strawberry Hat, we love it!


Look at those little teeth!



Awww...My teenager is growing by the day! This was a luck shot, we were just playing around w/ me camera...but I actually like this shot. She doesn't know I kept it!

Gotta grab that Daddy and get some pics with him!

Love it, there are no words for how great of a Dad Brett is!

I wish I would have shot these when Zahavah was a bit younger, but better late than never!


Those hands have claws...Brett is keeping his face at a dangerous distance!

One of my favs!

1 comment:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

adorable, micah! love the ones of eli w/ his guitar! z and b's pix are too cute...that last one--love it!