The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Words to "You're Not Alone"

You're Not Alone
I search for love When the night came and it closed in I was alone but you found me where I was hiding and now I'll never ever be the same It was the sweetest voice that called my name saying You're not alone for I am here let me wipe away your every fear My love I've never left your side I have seen you through the darkest night and I'm the one who's loved you all your life All of your life You cry yourself to sleep cause the hurt is real and the pain cuts deep All hope seems lost With heartache your closest friend and everyone else long gone You've had to face the music on your own but there is a sweeter song that calls you home saying You're not alone for I am here let me wipe away your every tear My love I've never left your side I have seen you through the darkest nights And I'm the one who's loved you all your life All your life Faithful and true... Forever For my love will carry you.... You're not alone for I... I am here let me wipe away every fear... Oh yeah My love I've never left your side I have seen you through your darkest night Your darkest night And I'm the one who's loved you all your life All of your life

Well the cut and paste didn't work like it should...but nevertheless here are the words!

No comments: