The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Thursday, December 11, 2008

And illness hits...

Up till this past weekend I have been thinking how fortunate I have been to avoid being ill. Sunday came and I had a sore throat, Monday a bad headache, Tues full blown sick. Agh! And my little Eli is sick and then Brett got sick too. I'm still sick (and the other's seem to be quite better)...and I was the first to come down with it. Go figure!!! Tonight my right lung hurts. It feels bruised, not sure what is going on there...but if it doesn't feel better tomorrow...I may have it looked at...or listened to rather! I am in self pity mood though. I've been sick (like I said) since Sunday. And I just can't seem to grab the rest I need. Like I told Brett...Moms don't get sick days. I still have to cook, change diapers, clean (although I have to let some of this go b/c I truly don't have the energy to do it!) etc etc etc. I could just really use some TLC. Where do we Moms go to get such a thing when we are sick and they all still rely on us?! All I have been able to do is pray that I am better soon. I'm truly sick of being sick!

No comments: