The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hair cuts and beautiful flowers for Mommy!

This past weekend we experienced not one hair cut but 2! And as of yesterday...I started to pack my hospital bag! Hope you enjoy these great pics...again they are backwards! So these first couple of pics are from his second hair cut.
The first big cut around the ear!
He looks soooo serious! lol.

Eli sees the spray bottle...you will understand when you see the pics below!

Here he is with his final hair cut and the flowers he and Daddy picked for Mommy. Its one of those things I have a really hard time explaining...but it touches me deeply when I see Brett helping Eli pick flowers for me, and Eli runs across the yard to give them to me. I am so proud of my husband for many things, but especially for showing our son how to love and be sensitive.


lol...this is the final pic from his first hair cut!

Awwww....snip, snip, snip!

This is one of the very first pics...Eli likes the bottle Paula is using to wet his hair down...so he gets lots of little drinks all through his hair cut...remember the pic above when he eyeballs the spray bottle at the second hair cut...lol...no drinks were offered there!

He is such a super champ getting his hair cut!


He loves laughing at Daddy...who is actually camcordering this event...I think Eli is seeing himself on the camera.

All done! Eli is combing his new hair. The next day Brett and I thought he looked too much like a girl, so we took him to a local salon and got a big boy hair cut. We were both really sad to see it go, but he looks so grown up and handsome with his big boy hair cut. Glad we are having another baby soon!!!!!



2 comments:

Desert_mp said...

I really like that last pic, he's a cutey!!!!

Macnme said...

Hey Micah,

Where did you get your hair cut at? Paula was in my class in high school and I would love to get in touch with her again. If you see her again soon, please tell her hello for me.

Carla