The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Great B-day Weekend with Family & Friends!

It was hot on Memorial Day, but we headed to the park anyways. All the photos listed in this post are favorites of mine. (Mia, Z, Eli)
I absolutely adore Eli when he steps up to the plate and is a big helpful brother.

Just an all around cool family. Thanks for the laughs Bill.

Ofcourse some adults or teens were going to end up in the pool. It started w/ the teens and Brett (brown butt) jumped in to help.

Uncle Asa & Eli...I love this photo!

These two awesome women of faith are dear friends of mine...I appreciate you girls.

Another fav...I think she has a model smile in this pic.

Poor Mia...she was getting wet against her will and was NOT enjoying it.

I miss her already...she was so super cute...soft and squishy...I could cuddle her all day everyday...she would hate it though. Her and Z played so well together.

No comments: