The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Monday, November 9, 2009

Race Day & Zahavah!

Pictures are not in order, but oh well!
This is the last photo I got of Brett, before I started running with him...then I got lost! Long story, but God had me right where he wanted me all along, although at times I wondered! He is in blue behind the guy in the bright orange shirt.

Yeah Ashley! Here she is crossing the finish line. As her Mom says,
"Its a good day, anytime you finish!" Brett finished too, but again long story as to why I was there but without a camera! :)

Ashley approaching the finish line.

Ashley @ Mile 6, handing off somethings and grabbing her snack bag.

Brett before the race in his sponsor shirt.

Me & My very fit hubby.

Brett & family, from left to right...
his brother Stanton, his Mom Joan, Brett, his sister Ashley & her husband Dave.

I wish I would have got some shots of us out the night before. We ate @ The Noodle Company...Yummy!

No comments: