The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Lord listens...

As I struggle through my days this past week or so, with feelings of inadequacy the Lord whispers to me that he is faithful. And He reminds me that He has me right where He wants me...even if I'm not enjoying every minute of life. Struggles are opportunities for growth and times of discipline. Ewwww...the thought of being stuck in the middle of a thick mud hole and struggling to break free from its uck is pictured in my mind. Spiritual growth can be difficult. The Lord gave me a verse yesterday...and I continue today to meditate on its deeper meaning as it relates to my life right now. "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Phil 1:6. I believe the Lord is patient with me always...especially during growth and discipline. Its me who is not patient nor kind to myself. I allow satan to rip into my thoughts and tear at the things I know to be Truth. I allow him to cause confusion and chaos. All to be kindly reminded that God is sovereign and victorious over satan and He is bigger than any obstacle I may face on this earth. *Big Sigh* What a relief!

No comments: