The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Friday, October 24, 2008

You know its neat the way we are brought back around during a difficult emotional day. I decided to read my own blog and look at all those awesome photos! I look at all those beautiful pictures and those precious moments...and I think...how in the world did I let Satan get into my mind!? Look at how beautiful my children are and how awesome my whole entire family is! Its what many wish for. I mean...we spent all Sunday afternoon at the patch with my sibs, their kids, my Mom and Grandfather. I'm ashamed to even admit I let Satan get me down! How dare him! Agh! I'm on a much better note today. Brett and I were able to squeeze in a devotional together today...even though Z had been crying since 5:40am w/ gas pain. And had slept next to me since midnight. I can't say I enjoy that like I use to. :) Hope everyone else is having a good day. Enjoy the cool weather and the rain that is settling in for the day.

No comments: