The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What have we been up to in July?

Eli and Daddy playing bad guys!



The 4th of July Parade. Loved it...it was nice in the shade.



I want that car!



4th of July Party at our friend Karen Sutliff's house. And Sophia joined us...my kids love her!



Fireworks ofcourse!



Eli tested and got his new Camo belt and man was he sooo happy!



Our Garden produced...cucs, bell pepper and hot peppers! Keep it coming!



My cousin Rachael got married...beautiful!



We got our dossier paperwork authenticated and mailed off!





I cooked for the first time ever...a whole chicken! Thanks Meg or the chicken and http://www.allrecipes.com/ for the recipe!


And we miss Sissy Kayya really bad as she is loving on the orphans in Zimbabwe. We can't wait to hear all about it.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update. I check all the time! Miss you guys!

jennifer