The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ICE, ICE, ICE, then SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!

I absolutely love that Brett enjoys taking the kids out in this stuff. They have so much fun! I'm not a cold snow person...at all. Which is why I say, NO to moving any further north than we already are! Brett would be thrilled if I said yes to Montana...not gonna happen. But just look at these guys...they are so precious!
Even the dog loves it! I wonder how he would enjoy the beach?

My snow princess in her cool new cowgirl boots!

My snow Prince. He played for 1 1/2 hrs out in the bitter cold.

A photo shot earlier in the week. This is the side of the Columbia Building in my home town; Oakland. Look at the iscles on the steps!

This pic is not edited! With the exception of making it b&w and adding text. I'm not sure why...but I really like it.

No comments: