The Frey SEVEN

The Frey SEVEN

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Terrific Easter Celebration

The babies open their Easter Baskets after Breakfast and Zahavah is excited about her Kit Kat!
And Eli is excited about his Kite!

Eli flying the kite, do u c it?

They watch the pro, their hero!

Zahavah loves to smell flowers.

Me & Z.

She tries and tries to ride the big trike.

Beautiful girls in the same dress, but different colors.

My wonderful babies.
Climbin boys.

I love this pic.

I love that tongue!
My niece is a Princess!
The race is on!
My sister caught this photo...I love it!
Me and my sisters.
Me and Caydance...my pretty niece.

Here she is...all happy to be on the hunt for eggs.

Micayla isn't near as excited about the hunt as Z, but she has fun watchin.

Tab took this photo, not sure what happened, but I like it when Eli cheeses it up!

Little Launahee hunting eggs!
Look what I found Dad!

I enjoy watching them, they have so much fun.

Her basket looks empty, but its not!

All the kiddos who enjoyed the HUNT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett,
I would never let you throw my child up that high!!!! I am glad she survived. Keep her safe! -Jennifer

Paweł Kwaśniewski said...

Hey. It is really nice to read about happy family, which want to adopt children from Etiopia. It is really BIG thing.

I am going to pray for You.

Poul from Poland